TheatreMcLean’s mission is to provide students and the community with active, challenging, fun, and varied theatrical experiences designed to entertain and enlighten. We provide a venue for learning both on stage and backstage — safe spaces where students can evolve as a community of artists striving together in their artistic endeavors.
(firstname.lastname@example.org) is a proud graduate of Chantilly HS under Mr. Monk’s direction, and of the theatre program at Virginia Commonwealth University. He has taught at Falls Church HS, and Middle School. As a professional actor, he has toured the country and performed at many area theaters. He is the ITS troupe #694 sponsor and McLean’s CAPPIES mentor.
1633 Davidson Road, McLean VA 22101
Phil Reid, Teacher email@example.com
- Click HERE for the Dramakid Survey for students interested in TheatreMcLean whether in classes or not.
- Parents – Click HERE to take the Parent Volunteer Survey.
- Want REMIND.com texts? Send text to 81010 with the message @TheatreMcL. (also @TA2ThMcL; @TA34@ThMcL; @TechThMcL; @CindMcLean; @CindyOrch)
- BLACKBOARD TheatreMcLean “Community”: (BBrd–>Community–>search Organization box for: TheatreMcLean –>click GO-> click on arrows under organization name–>click on Enroll–>Submit–>OK)
- GOOGLE-(GAE) (Classroom.Google.com [schoolIDfirstname.lastname@example.org] CODE= 5bxnbh for all Dramakids; 918t5c for Tech1-4; 3rhgxx5 for TA2; wfm8h3y for TA3/4)
BOOSTER membership and information flyers are available under the Support tab.